Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    North East / Yorkshire

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    £40k basic + commission / bonus

    Package:

    Car, 25 days holiday, excellent incentive to earn high commissions. (£12k +)

    Reference:

    12171

    Speak with the consultant

    Dan Boyce

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Area Sales Manager – Heating Mnftr

    Role

    You will sell the range of heating products across the North East and Yorkshire region. The split is 60% with Installers / Contractors, and the remaining 40% with National & Independent merchants to include UKPS, Wolseley, Graham, City Plumbing. There is an established network of loyal Installers on this region. You will make 5 – 7 calls per day, and be expected to open new merchant accounts and increase the level of activity with Installers.

    Company

    My client is a family business who manufacturer internationally. They sell in over 60 countries worldwide.

    Person

    The kind of person my client is seeking is someone energetic, driven, hardworking and confident. You will come from the Plumbing / Heating space but this could be working for a merchant or another manufacturer.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.