Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    London / South East & North West / M62

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    £45,000 basic + Car + Pension + 20% Bonus

    Package:

    £55,000 package +

    Reference:

    12019

    Speak with the consultant

    Adrian Felstead

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Area Sales Manager x 2 – Underfloor Heating

    Role

    As a result of growth and continued success my client, a leading Manufacturer of Underfloor Heating , are looking to recruit 2 Area Sales Managers to sell their full range of underfloor heating/cooling products together with a small amount of Heat Pumps & Renewables. In these roles he successful candidates will be selling 75%of the time into  M&E Contractors , specifically focusing on dealing with Estimators, QS, Project Managers & even Director level.  The remaining 25% will be dealing with specification,  split between M&E Consultants, Architects & Specialist Developers. Products are then sold direct to site. You will typically work on commercial projects such as hospitals, schools, hotels, high-rise buildings but sometimes get involved with high end single house developments. The 2 areas are as follows – London & Home Counties is one and the North West M62 Corridor including Yorkshire.

    Company

    The company are one of the largest providers of energy efficient underfloor heating, underfloor cooling systems, heat pumps and renewable energy systems to domestic and commercial properties in the UK. For many years they have  offered and continue to offer expert, professional and personable services for the design, supply and installation of an extensive range of unique underfloor heating and underfloor cooling systems.

    Person

    My client is looking for candidates that can clearly demonstrate success and contacts within M&E Contractors on each territory. It is imperative that you can show experience within the HVAC sector in liasing and dealing with Estimators, Project Managers , QS and even Directors NO JUST buyers. I need structured, hungry yet methodical sales people who are able to play a part in this companies continued success.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.