Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    Kent / Surrey / E&W Sussex / South London

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    Flexible Competitive Basic salary dependent on experience + Hybrid Company Car options + Benefits

    Package:

    Competitive Package

    Reference:

    13447

    Speak with the consultant

    Adrian Felstead

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Area Sales Manager – Drainage

    Role

    Due to this companies continued expansion plans they are seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for the South East. This role will be selling the companies full range of above and below ground drainage products including Manhole Covers, Channel Drainage, Access Chambers, Gratings, Linear Drainage and Drainage Fittings. Projects you will be involved in are both Domestic and Commercial but recently they have also expanded in to a lot of MOD Projects too. The route to market is 75% Merchant focused both National, Independents & Buying Groups . The remaining 25% will be split between Developers and Contractors.  The area is as follows – Kent, Surrey, E&W Sussex & South London.

    Company

    The company are extremely well established having been operating in the Construction sector for over 50 years. They have a reputation for offering a wide choice of high quality products in a variety of materials including Manhole Covers and Gratings, Linear Drainage Channel, Underground Pipes and Fittings, Security Chambers/ Covers and Bespoke Solutions.

    Person

    My client would like sales people from a Heavy side product background eg Bricks, Lintels, Drainage, Pipe, Concrete etc as well as also being able to demonstrate success selling into Merchants. They would also consider a sales person from a merchant background looking to step up providing they are from a Heavy side product background. As an individual they need you to be hungry and tenacious as a portion of the role involves new business.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.