Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    Yorkshire / Lincolnshire & East Anglia / Northern Home Counties

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    £TBC dependent on experience + Monthly Uncapped Commission OTE 45k++ Car + benefits

    Package:

    £45,000 package as open ended

    Reference:

    12545

    Speak with the consultant

    Adrian Felstead

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Contracts Sales Executive x 2 – Flooring

    Role

    In these roles you will be selling the company’s full range of carpet/flooring solutions – products include carpets, vinyl flooring & Tiles, laminates and floor preparation products such as underlay & screed. These products are predominantly used for commercial use such as in office fit out projects etc. You will be selling 80% of the time into Flooring Sub-Contractors – anyone from one man bands up to regional Specialist Carpet Installers/Floor-Layers. The remaining 20% of your time is then spent back-selling via a network of carpet retailers &distributors. These roles will involve a mixture of account management and generating new business. These roles have been created due to a positive restructure and dividing up existing areas to facilitate further growth/investment. Area 1 is West & South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire – Area 2 is East Anglia & Northern Home Counties. High earning potential on both areas.

    Company

    The company are part of a large, well established group with strong, realistic growth plans. They provide superb training and support to staff but also customers too.

    Person

    My client is completely open on product background as long as you are within the construction sector. This is all about your drive, energy, enthusiasm, passion, self motivation and having plenty of energy. Ideally my client would prefer external field sales experience but will consider a strong internal individual if they have strong sales ability and all the personal qualities above. If you are a tenacious sales person then these are great roles for you as the earning potential is excellent.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.