Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Job Info

Location:

West Yorkshire

Job Type:

Internal

Salary:

£30K - £35K Dependent on Experience

Package:

Monday - Friday only, Pension Scheme and more

Reference:

11850

Speak with the consultant

Robby Glynn

Call: 01279 722888

Email:

Connect:

Internal Sales Admin/Support – Plumbing & Heating

Role

This exciting internal position is working for a manufacturer of Plumbing and Heating products. This position will be supporting my clients sales force with 70% of the successful applicants time offering admin and support work for all orders within the business. The remaining 30% will be giving online technical support to their customer base which will include Contractors and Installers. Working from my clients West Yorkshire based office this is a very exciting opportunity for someone within the Plumbing and Heating Sector.

Company

My client are a well established manufacturer of Commercial Plumbing and Heating products. Offering a wide range of products they can always meet and exceed their customers requirements.

Person

I am seeking a switched on, sharp and professional individual who has knowledge and experience within the Plumbing and Heating Sector. The successful applicant must have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Package including Microsoft Excel, knowledge of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Sector would also be advantageous however not essential. If you are currently working within the Merchant sector and looking to progress your career or alternatively if you are a Area Sales Manager looking to utilise their skills in a different working environment then please also apply.

Apply now

Apply For This Job

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.