National Sales Manager – HVAC
Working for this market leading manufacturer within the HVAC sector you will be responsible for managing the Commercial Sales Team. In this National role you will manage the sales team to deliver consistent sales growth which includes substantial Multi-Million turnover. Customers include M&E Contractors, Specifiers and Key Distributors i.e BSS Group, Pipe Center, Smith Brothers, Ashworths etc.
The role requires a driven individual that, is able to motivate, mentor and lead by example an external sales team to ensure the best result from all.
Role and Responsibilities include
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and KPI’s on a consistent basis.
- Develop business relationships with M&E contractors, engineers and distribution partners.
- Achieve agreed business plans, ensuring contract support is generated and maintained
- Promote brand awareness
- Provide clear direction and guidance to the team so that they deliver the UK strategy
- Be an active and positive contributor to the wider UK senior management sales team.
- Quality management of project / opportunity pipeline therefore will have strong knowledge and understanding of the commercial market sector.
- Proactively feedback future product requirements to enable effective demand forecasting.
- Utilise sales data and monitor; actual performance vs target and provide corrective actions to correct any shortfall.
- Interact and engage professionally with other departments to ensue a collaborative approach and a positive outcome.
Profile – Must have’s
- Based in the South East of the UK
- Experience of working within the HVAC sector
- Strong understanding of the UK market dynamics and supply chain routes.
- Extensive experience in sales team management with strong examples of delivering through a team.
- Ability to work at pace and lead by example whilst demonstrating what quality looks like.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation skills, and have adequate IT skills to meet the expectations of the role.
- The ability to plan and identify actions required to achieve the agreed KPI’s.
- Communicate openly and concise to all areas within the business in a professional manner.
- Capable of managing changes in the working environment
- Ability to demonstrate commitment and problem solving skills to deliver results
- Market leading manufacturer
- Global business
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within a blue chip business
- Premium package on offer with £100k ote
- Company car i.e Tesla or equivalent Hybrid/EV options
*If you match the experience required, pls call David ASAP to discuss further 01279 722888