Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    Home Counties / London / South East

    Job Type:

    Management

    Salary:

    £TBC Dependent on experience + Competitive Bonus + Superb Car Scheme + Pension + Healthcare + Benefits

    Package:

    £Competitive package

    Reference:

    12536

    Speak with the consultant

    Adrian Felstead

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Regional Sales Manager – Building Materials

    Role

    As part of this market leading manufacturers continued growth I am recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to manage an established sales team of 5 BDM’s. You and your team will sell the companies complete range of Building Materials through a well established network of Independent Merchants and smaller/regional buying groups.  The breakdown of this role is 80% management involving coaching, leading and developing the team, producing analysis of market share and strategies for the growth & development of team. The remaining 20% of your time will be managing and developing key independent merchant accounts. This role will require extensive and comprehensive use of PowerPoint & Excel to present and forecast to the team and senior managers within the Group. The region you and your team will have responsibility for stretches from East Midlands, through the Home Counties, East Anglia, London & the South East.

    Company

    The company are a market leading manufacturer and a huge global business who operate across many many countries around the world with over 100 manufacturing facilities. The company are proud to make most of their products in a brand new manufacturing facility meaning that their stockists have the reassurance that they are dealing directly with the manufacturer. Their product range is very extensive and diverse. They are a market leader in product development and have a first class track record in rewarding 7 promoting successful people across all sections of their business.

    Person

    My client is looking for sharp driven and proven people/sales manager – you must have managed a field sales team. My client is completely open on any construction background –it is all about your skills as a sales manager as well as having a strong understanding of selling to the Merchant customer base. You need to be IT savvy with Teams, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge as there is lots of involvement with this with forecasting and presenting to colleagues & senior managers. You need to possess a positive, can do attitude and be a natural lead from the front leader.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.