Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    Extreme South West

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    £38k - £42k basic

    Package:

    Car, pension = 6%. 23 days holiday + stats.

    Reference:

    12462

    Speak with the consultant

    Dan Boyce

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Technical Sales Manager – Drainage

    Role

    This is selling the full range of water drainage products. This would include shower drainage. The position is targeting M&E Contractors and plumbing contractors for the vast majority of your time; Approx 70%. The remaining 30% is spent influencing and selling into distributors such as BSS, Smith Bros Stores and Pipe Center. The area is managing Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset. This is a very manageable region which is firmly established.

    Company

    My client is a leading supplier of plumbing drainage and operate throughout Europe. They are able to offer a brilliant working environment and excellent prospects.

    Person

    The right individual will be a high calibre sales professional regardless of product. You will be a hungry sales person with adaptable skills. My client is extremely open minded.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.