Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Job Info

Location:

Bristol / Wiltshire / Gloucestershire

Job Type:

Sales

Salary:

£40,000 basic + Bonus + Car + Excellent Benefits

Package:

£50,000 pakage

Reference:

11288

Speak with the consultant

Adrian Felstead

Call: 01279 722888

Email:

Connect:

Area Sales manager – Flooring Products

Role

Selling the companies range of sub flooring products such as Damp Proof Membranes, Smoothing Compounds & Flooring Adhesives to a healthy mix of Contractors & Distributors.  No real day to day involvement with architects – 70% of the business usually goes through distribution with the other 30% direct to the Contractor. Dealing with both Commercial & Domestic projects. The area has lots of potential , it does require some work as it has been under managed but the products have a strong brand name so excellent opportunity to grow it.

Company

The company are an extremely well established Manufacturer of Sealants, Adhesives, Compounds & DPM’s with a a Global presence and a reputation for ambitious growth & product development. They are a very established group & company and the products are high end and sold on added value. With a worldwide turnover in the Billions they invest heavily in research & development centres to ensure the products stay at the forefront of the market.

Person

My client is looking for a bright, sharp , dynamic sales person who has the ability to sell a product on features & benefits as well as a successful track record in selling through Contractors. You need to be adaptable, hungry and tenacious. An understanding of managing the specification process through a whole project is also very important. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a prominent Manufacturer.

 

Apply now

Apply For This Job

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.