Marketing communications and emails
Courtney Smith Group will send you regular marketing communication emails, designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest job vacancies and provide helpful information to assist you in your job search. If you do not wish to receive this information, please let us know in writing and we will stop sending these emails immediately. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
Courtney Smith Group does not share or rent your personal information with third parties unless:
You have specifically consented to allow us to share your personal information with third party organisations.
You are seeking employment with a third party organisation through the use of our services and for the purpose of evaluating your suitability the third party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, the information we supply any third party may only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
We are required to do so by legal process.
What data we collect
- Your name.
- Contact information such as phone numbers and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences & interests.
- Any other information you provide to us that may be relevant to our business services.
- How we collect personal information-
- Phone Calls – All inbound & outbound to & from our mainline numbers are recorded.
- Emails – If you email us personal information, we may keep a record of this along with any correspondence.
- Web Site – If you apply for a vacancy through our web site, your CV & any information provided may be stored by us.
- Social Media – If you contact us, or provide your details via our social media.
- LinkedIn – We may have visibility of any public information provided on your LinkedIn profile.
- How we acquire positive opt in to use your data
- Phone Calls – If you give us permission to store, use or pass on your data on a voice call.
- Email – If you give us permission to store, use or pass on your data via an email to Courtney Smith Group.
Disclosing your Information
We will only pass on your personal information if we have your express permission from you to do so.
We will not share your information with any other organisation for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
We may collect the following information
By submitting your CV via our website you are deemed to be consenting to the process of your personal data for the purposes stated above.
You are entitled to update your information at any time providing the information is true and accurate.
You are entitled to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you we have stored in our database & you can request for us to delete your data from our records. To do this please make a request to us in writing & we will action this within 7 working days for a small admin fee.
If at any time you find your stored data to be inaccurate, you are entitled to have that data corrected or erased.
For further information on your data held by Courtney Smith Group please write to the below-
Address letters to-
Data Control Officer
Courtney Smith Group
46b Bell Street