Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info


    BH, SP, SO, PO, RG, GU

    Job Type:



    £42k - £45k basic


    Car or opt out car allowance, 25 days, 5% pension.



    Speak with the consultant

    Dan Boyce

    Call: 01279 722888



    Area Sales Manager; Heating Manufacturer


    You will sell the range of heating products. You will sell to plumbing & heating merchants for 60% of your time. i.e. – Plumb Center, Graham, Williams & Co., HPS. You will also work closely with the key distributors like F+P and APP. The remaining 40% will be installer involvement creating demand. The area is performing well. The area is managing the following postal codes; BH, SP, PO, SO, RG, GU.


    The company are a firmly established and have been for a number of years. They have a strong reputation for product quality and service & back-up.


    You will some form of connection with Heating & Plumbing. This could be as a Sales Engineer, a Branch Manager or an established ASM already. You will enjoy interacting with the merchants across the patch.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.