Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    Warwickshire, Northamptonshire & Leicestershire.

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    £40k - £44k basic with a strong commission scheme.

    Package:

    25 days, car (includes Hybrid options) 5% pension.

    Reference:

    13538

    Speak with the consultant

    Dan Boyce

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Area Sales Manager – Plumbing Manufacturer

    Role

    You will sell the full range of products which has many USP’s and Features and Benefits. One of the key benefits is the quick installation time which is a considerable cost saving. You will sell into Installers & Plumbers for 60% of the time, where you will will create the demand and sell on the many benefits the product has to offer, combined with cross selling / up selling across the vast range. The remaining 40% is spent with National & Independent plumbers merchants such as Wolseley, James Hargreaves, MKM, Pochins, Plumbase. You will build the relationships and sell against the competition to gain sales. The region is very compact yet very established with some outstanding accounts on the region – It is managing Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.

    Company

    My client is a strong leading player within the sector and operate throughout Europe.

    Person

    Regardless of product you will be able to demonstrate strong sales competency skills and be driven and self motivated. My client is open on what product you currently sell, he would even consider someone from product groups such as Tools, PPE, Bathrooms, Flooring etc. Just as long as you are dynamic and “salesy” and someone who will ask for the order. He likes someone who is able to “demand create” with the end user and who understands the importance of doing this rather than simply rely on the merchant to sell your product.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.