Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info

    Location:

    1) East Anglia. 2) London & Essex.

    Job Type:

    Sales

    Salary:

    £45k - £48k basic + bonus + benefits.

    Package:

    Hybrid / Electric car or car allowance, 25 days, 10% pension.

    Reference:

    13711

    Speak with the consultant

    Dan Boyce

    Call: 01279 722888

    Email:

    Connect:

    Area Sales Manager x 2 positions

    Role

    You will sell the full range of Decorative Paving, Landscaping and Affiliated products. The products are typically used for gardens, patios, driveways. I have 2 positions available. The first is managing Cambs, Norfolk & Suffolk. The 2nd is managing London & Essex. You will sell into National & Independent Merchants & Stockists for 90% of your time. Examples are MKM, Huws Gray, Jewson, Travis.  The remaining 10% is spent with registered installers. You will be tasked with building relationships with customers and strengthening the agreements that are in place.

    Company

    The company are firmly established with a strong brand and an excellent range of products. They are renowned for the quality of their products.

    Person

    The client is looking for a proven ASM who has experience selling into the same merchant partners. Naturally any relation to paving or landscaping is hugely advantageous, however the client will consider any heavyside product (bricks, blocks, insulation, doors etc)  My client will consider a strong merchant ASM but this is secondary to someone from a manufacturing background.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.