Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Job Info


    Kent / Surrey / Sussex / South London / Hampshire / Berkshire

    Job Type:



    Flexible Basic salary dependent on experience + Company Car options + Benefits


    Attractive package



    Speak with the consultant

    Adrian Felstead

    Call: 01279 722888



    Area Sales Manager – Drainage


    This exciting role, which has arisen due to continued growth, will be selling the companies full range of above and below ground drainage products including Manhole Covers, Channel Drainage, Access Chambers, Gratings, Linear Drainage and Drainage Fittings. The sectors you will be involved with are both Domestic, Commercial as well as Ministry of Defence & other public sector projects . Your customer base will be heavily focused (75%) in the Merchant sector , both Nationals & Independents + Buying Group Members. The remaining 25% will be split between regional developers and Contractors. This is a very established area of Kent, Surrey, East &  West Sussex, South London, Hampshire, Berkshire & South Oxfordshire. Lots of existing business but as always plenty of potential new accounts as well.


    The company are a well established Manufacturer who offer a wide range of products that have been used in many major Civil & Infrastructure projects as well as many Domestic Developments.


    My client is ideally looking for a sales person from within a related sector such as Drainage , however they will also consider quality sales people from a Heavy side product background who can clearly demonstrate success in selling through Merchants. They will also consider a Merchant sales person who wants to move into Manufacturing.  As an individual you need to be passionate , driven, hungry and tenacious who is on the way up in their career. This is a really good opportunity to work for a quality business.

    Apply now

    Apply For This Job

    Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.
    I consent to storing and processing my personal data as outlined in the privacy policy.